|Shopping cart is empty.|
|This catalog has no sub-catalogs.|
Learning Organisations In a South African Context (PDF E-book)
Publishing Date: June 2014
SELECT VERSION BELOW (Print | E-Book ...)
In this fresh and engaging introduction to the concept of a “Learning Organisation”, Stefan Fourie gives readers new perspectives on this elusive concept. The book explores the learning process within a uniquely South African context. Through the learning process, we learn to review our assumptions about how the organisation functions, and to look for ways to improve the organisation by improving work processes and enhancing services.
Practically, the book explores four perspectives, each with its own unique strategies to develop a learning organisation. The content includes:
• Four wrong perspectives
• First right perspective - Understanding the benefits of being a learning organisation
• Second right perspective - Seeing learning as a “process”
• Third right perspective - Capturing and sharing what has been learnt
• Fourth right perspective - Learning is meaningful)
• Trusting the learning process: What would an ideal SA learning organisation look like?
This book is for those who are in HR, OD, Learning and Development and line management. The book is grounded in a body of scientific knowledge and practice, but written in such a practical way that is possible for everyone to understand. The text is enhanced with case studies, summaries, illustrations, and a how-to contribution at the end.
Stefan Fourie is an Organisational and Learning Development practitioner and consultant who draws from two decades of experience within a variety of organisations, knowing first-hand the potential that the learning process holds. He has a PhD in Learning and Development.
Important E-Book Information
Important Information to Review Before Making This E-Book Purchase
E-books use the standard Adobe PDF file format or EPUB format. To view it, you need the Adobe Reader, which can be downloaded for free at Adobe.com or EPUB reader, which can be downloaded for free on a Google search.
E-books and other downloadable products are non-returnable and non-refundable.
Usage Terms for Knowledge Resources/Knowres Publishing E-Books and Other Downloadable Products
By purchasing an e-book or other downloadable products from the Knowledge Resources website, you agree to abide by the following usage terms and restrictions that allow Knowledge Resources/Knowres Publishing to protect the copyrights of its products:
1. Upon purchase of an e-book or other product, you must download the file immediately of the date of purchase.
2. You may print copies of the e-book or other downloadable product for your personal use only. You may not lend, sell or otherwise transfer any hard copy to another user.
3. You may copy/paste up to 10 pages for your personal use only. You may not copy/paste any diagrams, figures, or artwork.
4. Except as permitted above, you may not copy the file or any part of the file for any purpose, including to move the file to a different computer or to lend, sell or otherwise transfer the e-book or other downloadable product to another user.
If you have any questions about these restrictions, you may contact Knowres Publsihing at 011 706 6009 (8 a.m. - 4 p.m).