|Shopping cart is empty.|
|This catalog has no sub-catalogs.|
#STAGNATIONMUSTFALL: 100 practical lessons that will activate your career progression (PDF E-book)
by Siphiwe Moyo
Publishing Date: September 2019
SELECT VERSION BELOW (Print | E-Book ...)
Whether you’re new to the world of work or feel like you’re stagnating or overlooked, this book is your ticket to getting recognised and building the career you want! In #StagnationMustFall, Siphiwe Moyo shares the hidden hurdles, aha! moments, and tips for getting ahead in a competitive environment.
Rewire your mindset for success and advance your career and life by learning how to:
* develop a personal career plan;
* leverage opportunities to grow your credibility;
* maximise the opportunities that come your way;
* expand your thinking;
* strategically plan for your growth;
* focus on your strengths;
* and more!
Remember, your career is in YOUR hands. This exclusive guide will show you how to build a powerful network, beat the competition and rise to the top in your career.
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING ABOUT THE BOOK:
"A must-read for anyone serious about their career! Siphiwe tells it like it is, saying all the things I wish someone had told me when I started out in my working life. This should be a compulsory read for all!"
"Siphiwe has done it again! This is not an ordinary book. This is your success journal. Read it and read it again. Your career is in your hands, so future-proof it!"
"This is powerful book for any young professional who wants to progress in their career. #StagnationMustFall will give you the tools and step visualise and structure your idealcareer path. Thank you Mr Moyo for this insightful and powerful book!" Mpho Nkoane (BA Hons, MBA): Head, Human Resources, MotoVantage (a division of FirstRand)
Siphiwe Moyo is a sought after and top-rated international keynote speaker, facilitator and author based in South Africa. He is an Adjunct Faculty member at GIBS, Henley and Wits business schools, as well as co-founder and Chief People Officer at Twice Blue (a human capital development firm), past Chairman of the South African Board for People Practices (SABPP), past Chapter President of the Professional Speakers Association of Southern Africa (PSASA) and a member of the Global Speakers Federation. He also holds an MBA, EDP and BCom Hons in People Development, as well as a BA in Human Resources (cum laude).
Important E-Book Information
Important Information to Review Before Making This E-Book Purchase
E-books use the standard Adobe PDF file format or EPUB format. To view it, you need the Adobe Reader, which can be downloaded for free at Adobe.com or EPUB reader, which can be downloaded for free on a Google search.
E-books and other downloadable products are non-returnable and non-refundable.
Usage Terms for Knowledge Resources/Knowres Publishing E-Books and Other Downloadable Products
By purchasing an e-book or other downloadable products from the Knowledge Resources website, you agree to abide by the following usage terms and restrictions that allow Knowledge Resources/Knowres Publishing to protect the copyrights of its products:
1. Upon purchase of an e-book or other product, you must download the file immediately of the date of purchase.
2. You may print copies of the e-book or other downloadable product for your personal use only. You may not lend, sell or otherwise transfer any hard copy to another user.
3. You may copy/paste up to 10 pages for your personal use only. You may not copy/paste any diagrams, figures, or artwork.
4. Except as permitted above, you may not copy the file or any part of the file for any purpose, including to move the file to a different computer or to lend, sell or otherwise transfer the e-book or other downloadable product to another user.
If you have any questions about these restrictions, you may contact Knowres Publsihing at 011 706 6009 (8 a.m. - 4 p.m).