|Shopping cart is empty.|
|This catalog has no sub-catalogs.|
Performance Management Reboot (PDF ebook)
Dr Mark Bussin
Publishing Date: 30 April 2017
SELECT VERSION BELOW (Print | E-Book ...)
Performance management systems have become too time-consuming and cumbersome – the time is right for a reboot. This guide will show you how to revisit your performance management strategies – use simpler tools, move towards developmental discussions, and remove or reduce ‘forced’ rankings. This handbook serves as a practical and convenient guide to managing performance in an uncertain, turbulent, world where companies must adapt.
This book is guaranteed to be different from other performance management titles you’ve read, because it’s:
- Based on years of personal experience in implementing hundreds of performance management systems in companies.
- Written by contributors who have actually done and experienced what they are writing about.
- Practical and, for once, tells you how to do it, with no missing steps or information. There are tool kits, forms and check lists that can be used instantly.
- Written in plain English with no bamboozling jargon, with many practical examples and templates that you can amend to suit your needs.
- Underpinned by empirical research.
After reading Performance Management Reboot you will be able to design, implement and use a performance management system that is perceived as fair by all stakeholders and which stimulates better performance.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Mark Bussin is the Chairperson of 21st Century, a specialist reward consultancy. He has reward experience with many multinational companies across all industry sectors, and is viewed as a thought leader in the HR, remuneration and performance arena. He serves on, and advises, numerous boards, remuneration and audit committees on executive remuneration, strategy and board performance.
Mark holds a Doctorate of Commerce. He has published or presented over 400 articles and papers. He has appeared on television and radio, and in the press, giving expert views on remuneration. Mark is a guest lecturer at several universities and supervises masters’ dissertations and doctoral theses in the reward area. He is the past President of SARA (South African Reward Association). In his spare time, he likes flying Cessnas and spending time with his family.
Important E-Book Information
Important Information to Review Before Making This E-Book Purchase
E-books use the standard Adobe PDF file format or EPUB format. To view it, you need the Adobe Reader, which can be downloaded for free at Adobe.com or EPUB reader, which can be downloaded for free on a Google search.
E-books and other downloadable products are non-returnable and non-refundable.
Usage Terms for Knowledge Resources/Knowres Publishing E-Books and Other Downloadable Products
By purchasing an e-book or other downloadable products from the Knowledge Resources website, you agree to abide by the following usage terms and restrictions that allow Knowledge Resources/Knowres Publishing to protect the copyrights of its products:
1. Upon purchase of an e-book or other product, you must download the file immediately of the date of purchase.
2. You may print copies of the e-book or other downloadable product for your personal use only. You may not lend, sell or otherwise transfer any hard copy to another user.
3. You may copy/paste up to 10 pages for your personal use only. You may not copy/paste any diagrams, figures, or artwork.
4. Except as permitted above, you may not copy the file or any part of the file for any purpose, including to move the file to a different computer or to lend, sell or otherwise transfer the e-book or other downloadable product to another user.
If you have any questions about these restrictions, you may contact Knowres Publsihing at 011 706 6009011 706 6009 (8 a.m. - 4 p.m).