|Shopping cart is empty.|
|This catalog has no sub-catalogs.|
Embracing Anxiety (PDF E-book)
Publishing Date: 1 March 2017
SELECT VERSION BELOW (Print | E-Book ...)
10% OF THE PROCEEDS FROM THE SALE OF THIS BOOK GOES TO:
“Embrace your anxiety and make it work for you.”
After experiencing intense emotional trauma, management coach, An Bakkes developed the “Embracing Anxiety Model” to help anyone battling anxiety in their personal or professional life. When she started to use the model in her own coaching sessions, the results were remarkable:
“The people who formed part of these conversations grew in their level of self-awareness and started changing in front of my eyes. Their decision-making processes transformed to show a higher level of awareness, as did the quality of their decision-making.”
Take a journey with An Bakkes and learn how to become comfortable with the discomfort of uncertainty. An will show you how to navigate uncertainty and complexity in a way that limits your anxiety and makes it work for you.
“I want share this model with everyone, to ensure people don’t have to go through dark hours to learn and apply some of the lessons and discoveries I have made.”
PRAISE FOR EMBRACING ANXIETY:
“To learn from the wisdom and insight of somebody who has made sense of chaotic and disruptive life events, is truly a privilege. Not only does An allow us an honest insight into her journey but she also abundantly shares how she found factors such as trust, vulnerability, gratitude, acceptance and hope to provide meaningful ways in dealing with anxiety and despair. Her insights, not only made a difference in managing her own anxiety but will keep on making a difference to those around her - and to you the reader.”
- Dr Jopie De Beer, CEO: JvR Africa Group, Managing Director: JvR Psychometrics
“I was really moved by your story, and the way you’ve not only picked yourself up – but also found it in your heart to offer a map, and with it hope, to so many others who find themselves in similar dark places. You have my respect and admiration for the work that you’re doing.”
- Dr Michael Mol, Medical Doctor, Executive Television Producer, Presenter, International Speaker and Business Consultant
“It is the realisation that anxiety can work for our good that will allow us to face it with resilience rather than struggle with it in seclusion. The book has been a tremendously amazing tool in my personal healing process and has provided me with a brand-new outlook on life.”
- Keneilwe Mogasoa, Transformation Catalyst, Star Performance Group SA
“This book is not just some theoretical construct – it provides practical and useful tips along the journey of Embracing Anxiety. These insights provide the mechanism to rob anxiety and fear of their power and allow each of us to take control of our own lives and circumstances.”
- Regan Adams, CEO, BNP Paribas Personal Finance South Africa
“Essential reading for learning to thrive in turbulent times.”
- Kathy Bennett, PhD, Leadership Coach, part-time faculty for University of Stellenbosch Business School
ABOUT AN BAKKES
An Bakkes has a BCom, BA Hons in Psychology, Diploma in Coaching (USB), and a MPhil in Management Coaching. An is a Master Coach, Facilitator & Agile Coach. She is a pilgrim of life that spends her time engaging with her passions. These passions include coaching, interactive workshops, facilitation and conversations that shape people, organisations and the world.
Important E-Book Information
Important Information to Review Before Making This E-Book Purchase
E-books use the standard Adobe PDF file format or EPUB format. To view it, you need the Adobe Reader, which can be downloaded for free at Adobe.com or EPUB reader, which can be downloaded for free on a Google search.
E-books and other downloadable products are non-returnable and non-refundable.
Usage Terms for Knowledge Resources/Knowres Publishing E-Books and Other Downloadable Products
By purchasing an e-book or other downloadable products from the Knowledge Resources website, you agree to abide by the following usage terms and restrictions that allow Knowledge Resources/Knowres Publishing to protect the copyrights of its products:
1. Upon purchase of an e-book or other product, you must download the file immediately of the date of purchase.
2. You may print copies of the e-book or other downloadable product for your personal use only. You may not lend, sell or otherwise transfer any hard copy to another user.
3. You may copy/paste up to 10 pages for your personal use only. You may not copy/paste any diagrams, figures, or artwork.
4. Except as permitted above, you may not copy the file or any part of the file for any purpose, including to move the file to a different computer or to lend, sell or otherwise transfer the e-book or other downloadable product to another user.
If you have any questions about these restrictions, you may contact Knowres Publsihing at 011 706 6009 (8 a.m. - 4 p.m).