|Shopping cart is empty.|
|This catalog has no sub-catalogs.|
Win at the CCMA - 2nd Edition (PDF E-book)
SELECT VERSION BELOW (Print | E-Book ...)
A practical and informative toolkit with forms, policies and vital procedures
The most common of disputes referred to the CCMA are concerned with dismissals on the basis of misconduct or incapacity.
The dispute resolution mechanisms provide for by the Labour Relations Act makes it obligatory on employers to follow fair dismissal procedures.
Every employee has constitutional rights not to be unfairly dismissed and therefore, has a right to refer a dispute to the CCMA.
Jan has created an easy to follow guide for you to:
• Conduct your case at the CCMA? - YES YOU CAN!
• Avoid costly mistakes and embarrassment
• Confident and professional case presentation
• Know your rights and refuse to be pushed around
• An easy step-by-step formula - success guaranteed
• A robust and Streetwize approach!
• Full toolkit provided
This updated edition includes the amended CCMA rules that comply with the legislative amendments of the Labour Relations Amendment Act 6 of 2014 that came into operation on
1 January 2015.
Jan Nel has extensive experience of Industrial Relations and Labour Law, in which he has been specialising over the last 30 (thirty) years. He has developed and introduced procedures and systems designed for optimal quality in Industrial Relations in all areas of industry, commerce, public service and agriculture. He, in particular, advocates and practices a preventative philosophy in respect of Industrial Relations recognising that conflict is inherent and to be dealt with by proactive methods.
Important E-Book Information
Important Information to Review Before Making This E-Book Purchase
E-books use the standard Adobe PDF file format or EPUB format. To view it, you need the Adobe Reader, which can be downloaded for free at Adobe.com or EPUB reader, which can be downloaded for free on a Google search.
E-books and other downloadable products are non-returnable and non-refundable.
Usage Terms for Knowledge Resources/Knowres Publishing E-Books and Other Downloadable Products
By purchasing an e-book or other downloadable products from the Knowledge Resources website, you agree to abide by the following usage terms and restrictions that allow Knowledge Resources/Knowres Publishing to protect the copyrights of its products:
1. Upon purchase of an e-book or other product, you must download the file immediately of the date of purchase.
2. You may print copies of the e-book or other downloadable product for your personal use only. You may not lend, sell or otherwise transfer any hard copy to another user.
3. You may copy/paste up to 10 pages for your personal use only. You may not copy/paste any diagrams, figures, or artwork.
4. Except as permitted above, you may not copy the file or any part of the file for any purpose, including to move the file to a different computer or to lend, sell or otherwise transfer the e-book or other downloadable product to another user.
If you have any questions about these restrictions, you may contact Knowres Publsihing at 011 706 6009 (8 a.m. - 4 p.m).