|Shopping cart is empty.|
|This catalog has no sub-catalogs.|
This product has no related products.
Ubuntu: Shaping the current workplace with (African) wisdom (PDF E-book)
SELECT VERSION BELOW (Print | E-Book ...)
Ubuntu is an old African concept, a way of life that was like a religion in African societies - long before the days of colonisation. Ubuntu means to sacrifice for others selflessly, caring and protecting your fellow human beings.
Applying ubuntu in the workplace is not always understood. Ubuntu: Shaping the current workplace with (African) wisdom looks at how we can improve workplaces by using the old values and wisdom of our forebears.
Msila illustrates how leaders and managers can use the wisdom of this ancient African philosophy to create more humane and productive workplaces.
In Ubuntu: Shaping the current workplace with (African) wisdom Professor Vuyisile Msila presents the five P’s of ubuntu which contain the elements to enable organisations to thrive. An ubuntu-inspired workplace focuses on:- Dependability
- Team work
- Being led by a collective vision
- Transformational leadership
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Prof Vuyisile Msila is the Head for the Institute for African Renaissance Studies at Unisa. His research focuses on general leadership and management as well as professional development of principals. He has also conducted research in African leadership models and has a keen interest in the Africanisation of the curriculum.
Important Information to Review Before Making This E-Book Purchase
E-books use the standard Adobe PDF file format or EPUB format. To view it, you need the Adobe Reader, which can be downloaded for free at Adobe.com or EPUB reader, which can be downloaded for free on a Google search.
E-books and other downloadable products are non-returnable and non-refundable.
Usage Terms for Knowledge Resources/Knowres Publishing E-Books and Other Downloadable Products
By purchasing an e-book or other downloadable products from the Knowledge Resources website, you agree to abide by the following usage terms and restrictions that allow Knowledge Resources/Knowres Publishing to protect the copyrights of its products:
1. Upon purchase of an e-book or other product, you must download the file immediately of the date of purchase.
2. You may print copies of the e-book or other downloadable product for your personal use only. You may not lend, sell or otherwise transfer any hard copy to another user.
3. You may copy/paste up to 10 pages for your personal use only. You may not copy/paste any diagrams, figures, or artwork.
4. Except as permitted above, you may not copy the file or any part of the file for any purpose, including to move the file to a different computer or to lend, sell or otherwise transfer the e-book or other downloadable product to another user.
If you have any questions about these restrictions, you may contact Knowres Publsihing at 011 706 6009 (8 a.m. - 4 p.m).