|Shopping cart is empty.|
|This catalog has no sub-catalogs.|
Team Leadership: Theories, Tools and Techniques (PDF E-BOOK)
Publishing Date: October 2018
SELECT VERSION BELOW (Print | E-Book ...)
If you’re a team leader asking the question: How do I make my team better?, then Team Leadership is the book that provides the answers.
Team Leadership will assist team leaders and members to become more effective by helping them to understand teams better. This book brings together theories and research on team development, team functioning, managing teams, team growth and more! It also describes tools and techniques that can be used to raise the performance levels of teams and help them to function optimally.
Team Leadership is different from the many other books offering tools for teams, in that:
* It gives insight into team behaviour from an academic point of view and especially what current science tells us what works well to improve teams.
Team Leadership is one of the most comprehensive books available on the science of team development, offering practical insights into:Developmental Frameworks * Constituent Frameworks * Team Assessment * Team Design * Team Roles * Team Tasks * Teamwork * Conflict Management * Communication * Emergent States * Motivational States * Motivation Theory * Team Leadership * Tasks of Team Leaders * Coaching * Teambuilding * And More!
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Prof Drikus Kriek is Deputy Dean for Pedagogy and Director of the Executive PhD at the IEDC-Bled School of Management in Bled, Slovenia. He is Associate-Professor of Leadership at the IEDC where he was instrumental in establishing the recently launched Team Development Institute. Previously he was Director of the Leadership Development Centre at Wits Business School of the University of the Witwatersrand and holds an Associate- Professorship in Human Resource Management and Leadership at WBS. Drikus consults in the field of Organisation Development and has been involved in team development, management education projects, lecturing and leadership development programmes to a variety of local and international organisations with projects in Slovenia, Russia, Croatia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Serbia, Namibia, Botswana, Ghana, Latvia, The Netherlands and Australia.
Important E-Book Information
Important Information to Review Before Making This E-Book Purchase
E-books use the standard Adobe PDF file format or EPUB format. To view it, you need the Adobe Reader, which can be downloaded for free at Adobe.com or EPUB reader, which can be downloaded for free on a Google search.
E-books and other downloadable products are non-returnable and non-refundable.
Usage Terms for Knowledge Resources/Knowres Publishing E-Books and Other Downloadable Products
By purchasing an e-book or other downloadable products from the Knowledge Resources website, you agree to abide by the following usage terms and restrictions that allow Knowledge Resources/Knowres Publishing to protect the copyrights of its products:
1. Upon purchase of an e-book or other product, you must download the file immediately of the date of purchase.
2. You may print copies of the e-book or other downloadable product for your personal use only. You may not lend, sell or otherwise transfer any hard copy to another user.
3. You may copy/paste up to 10 pages for your personal use only. You may not copy/paste any diagrams, figures, or artwork.
4. Except as permitted above, you may not copy the file or any part of the file for any purpose, including to move the file to a different computer or to lend, sell or otherwise transfer the e-book or other downloadable product to another user.
If you have any questions about these restrictions, you may contact Knowres Publsihing at 011 706 6009011 706 6009 (8 a.m. - 4 p.m).