|Shopping cart is empty.|
|This catalog has no sub-catalogs.|
Skills Planning for Improved Performance
Publishing Date: June 2014
SELECT VERSION BELOW (Print | E-Book ...)
• Conduct an organisational Skills Audit,
• Conduct a Training Needs Analysis,
• Plan programmes to address identified skills needs,
• Monitor and evaluating training and other development programmes, and also
• Prepare applications for the Mandatory, Discretionary and Pivotal Grants to the Sector Education and Training Authorities (SETAs).
How your organisation will benefit
The book will assist your organisation to ensure that training and other staff development interventions improve the performance of staff in a way that contributes towards the achievement of the organisation’s goals and objectives. This will improve the Return on Investment from the money spent on improving staff performance. In addition, the book will guide employers on how to access grants from the SETAs.
The book will guide organisations to integrate their skills planning process into other organisational processes aimed at raising the performance levels of staff such as performance appraisals, talent management, succession planning and retention of scarce skills. This integration will improve the relevance of training and other staff development interventions and increase their impact on improved performance.
What is covered in the book?
The following are some of the main areas covered in the skills planning processes:
• Conducting an organisational Skills Audit
• Conducting a Training Needs Analysis
• Monitor and evaluate implementation
• Prepare application for Mandatory and other Grants