|Shopping cart is empty.|
|This catalog has no sub-catalogs.|
Retention Strategies: The Key to Attract and Retain Excellent Employees (PDF E-BOOK)
by Dr Mark Bussin
Publishing Date: September 2018
SELECT VERSION BELOW (Print | E-Book ...)
In the current economic environment, retention is one of the foremost concerns of all organisations. Leading organisations are citing retention as a key challenge and central objective; and no organisation can expect to survive if its retention game is not on point. A sound retention strategy results in lower staff turnover rates, which means: Reduced costs to the company, higher revenues and profitability, more productive staff and increased work morale. Retention is, in fact, a win-win deal for both parties – the employer and the employee.
- The business case for retention strategies and the cost implications of high staff turnover.
Retention Strategies is essential reading for anyone who manages or leads people currently or will lead them in the future. It will give you the tools to ensure people will want to work for you, follow you and stay with you. Retention Strategies is also intended for HR and reward executives, who are often responsible for crafting policy involving employment. This book may provide you with some ideas on what to include and exclude in your policies.
Important E-Book Information
Important Information to Review Before Making This E-Book Purchase
E-books use the standard Adobe PDF file format or EPUB format. To view it, you need the Adobe Reader, which can be downloaded for free at Adobe.com or EPUB reader, which can be downloaded for free on a Google search.
E-books and other downloadable products are non-returnable and non-refundable.
Usage Terms for Knowledge Resources/Knowres Publishing E-Books and Other Downloadable Products
By purchasing an e-book or other downloadable products from the Knowledge Resources website, you agree to abide by the following usage terms and restrictions that allow Knowledge Resources/Knowres Publishing to protect the copyrights of its products:
1. Upon purchase of an e-book or other product, you must download the file immediately of the date of purchase.
2. You may print copies of the e-book or other downloadable product for your personal use only. You may not lend, sell or otherwise transfer any hard copy to another user.
3. You may copy/paste up to 10 pages for your personal use only. You may not copy/paste any diagrams, figures, or artwork.
4. Except as permitted above, you may not copy the file or any part of the file for any purpose, including to move the file to a different computer or to lend, sell or otherwise transfer the e-book or other downloadable product to another user.
If you have any questions about these restrictions, you may contact Knowres Publsihing at 011 706 6009011 706 6009 (8 a.m. - 4 p.m).