|Shopping cart is empty.|
|This catalog has no sub-catalogs.|
Preparing Employees for Retirement (PDF E-Book)
by Leon Steyn
Publishing Date: September 2019
SELECT VERSION BELOW (Print | E-Book ...)
If you’re revamping your organisation’s employee retirement strategy, then this book is for you! Preparing Employees for Retirement is an authoritative guide to help any HR executive plan, implement and execute a successful employee retirement plan.
This book offers practical advice in the form of tips, summaries and checklists on how to:
• Prepare the employer and retiree for the transition
• Communicate the new experience with stakeholders
• Ensure fairness and transparency prevails
• Support and guide the retiree
• Offer training to help clarify the “how”
• Celebrate the start of a new journey!
• And more!
Preparing Employees for Retirement is a must-read for any leader who is serious about talent retention. After all, prospective retirees can continue be a great source of wisdom, skill and stability for an organisation, even after their retirement date!
ABOUT THE AUTHORLeon Ernest Steyn is an entrepreneur, master facilitator-trainer in the Frankfurt Am Main Area, Germany. He’s worked nationally and internationally for over 31 years in the fields of general management, organisational development, coaching, consulting and skills development. Using his international experience, he blends global trends with local conditions. He’s moderated a wide spectrum of seminars and workshops during the last 20 years, is the author of the book Transformation in 28 Days and has co-developed and produced a video series for the Services SETA. He currently holds a MPhil from the University of Cape Town, as well as numerous local and international qualifications in the fields of coaching, NLP and leadership. Leon is passionate about helping people to find their ‘AHA!’ moment and then guiding them to the next level!
Important E-Book Information
Important Information to Review Before Making This E-Book Purchase
E-books use the standard Adobe PDF file format or EPUB format. To view it, you need the Adobe Reader, which can be downloaded for free at Adobe.com or EPUB reader, which can be downloaded for free on a Google search.
E-books and other downloadable products are non-returnable and non-refundable.
Usage Terms for Knowledge Resources/Knowres Publishing E-Books and Other Downloadable Products
By purchasing an e-book or other downloadable products from the Knowledge Resources website, you agree to abide by the following usage terms and restrictions that allow Knowledge Resources/Knowres Publishing to protect the copyrights of its products:
1. Upon purchase of an e-book or other product, you must download the file immediately of the date of purchase.
2. You may print copies of the e-book or other downloadable product for your personal use only. You may not lend, sell or otherwise transfer any hard copy to another user.
3. You may copy/paste up to 10 pages for your personal use only. You may not copy/paste any diagrams, figures, or artwork.
4. Except as permitted above, you may not copy the file or any part of the file for any purpose, including to move the file to a different computer or to lend, sell or otherwise transfer the e-book or other downloadable product to another user.
If you have any questions about these restrictions, you may contact Knowres Publsihing at 011 706 6009 (8 a.m. - 4 p.m).