|Shopping cart is empty.|
|This catalog has no sub-catalogs.|
This product has no related products.
Organisational Diagnosis (PDF E-book)
Edited by Nico Martins, Ellen Martins & Rica Viljoen
Publishing Date: July 2017
SELECT VERSION BELOW (Print | E-Book ...)
The highly experienced and knowledgeable authors of Organisational Diagnosis provide the reader with the necessary advice, tools and applications to conduct a successful organisational diagnosis. Readers will come to understand how to diagnose concerns/problems and leverage untapped possibilities in the organisation in order to improve and be successful in a competitive, fast-changing world.
The book consists of 13 chapters, which covers the core concepts in conducting an organisational diagnosis.
- Planning and coordinating an organisational diagnosis
ABOUT THE EDITORS:
Dr Ellen Caroline Martins is an inter-disciplinary researcher and author who has published 19 articles, five chapters in books, mostly as first author, and has presented papers at eight international conferences and a number of South African conferences. Her work focuses on knowledge retention, surveys and research methodology, organisational culture, creativity and innovation, and age generation groups.
Dr Rica Viljoen is the managing director of Mandala Consulting, a niche organisational development company that specialises in transformational processes, organisational research and spiral dynamics. She is a master organisational development practitioner who focuses on large-scale organisational change and development. She is a senior research fellow at the University of Johannesburg and is adjunct faculty at the Henley Business School, South Africa. Her research has been published and presented internationally, and has reached more than 42 countries.
Important E-Book Information
Important Information to Review Before Making This E-Book Purchase
E-books use the standard Adobe PDF file format or EPUB format. To view it, you need the Adobe Reader, which can be downloaded for free atAdobe.com or EPUB reader, which can be downloaded for free on a Google search.
E-books and other downloadable products are non-returnable and non-refundable.
Usage Terms for Knowledge Resources/Knowres Publishing E-Books and Other Downloadable Products
By purchasing an e-book or other downloadable products from the Knowledge Resources website, you agree to abide by the following usage terms and restrictions that allow Knowledge Resources/Knowres Publishing to protect the copyrights of its products:
1. Upon purchase of an e-book or other product, you must download the file immediately of the date of purchase.
2. You may print copies of the e-book or other downloadable product for your personal use only. You may not lend, sell or otherwise transfer any hard copy to another user.
3. You may copy/paste up to 10 pages for your personal use only. You may not copy/paste any diagrams, figures, or artwork.
4. Except as permitted above, you may not copy the file or any part of the file for any purpose, including to move the file to a different computer or to lend, sell or otherwise transfer the e-book or other downloadable product to another user.
If you have any questions about these restrictions, you may contact Knowres Publsihing at 011 706 6009 (8 a.m. - 4 p.m).