|Shopping cart is empty.|
|This catalog has no sub-catalogs.|
This product has no related products.
How to Get the Job You Want (PDF E-Book)
Publishing Date: December 2017
SELECT VERSION BELOW (Print | E-Book ...)
“By getting me to think differently this workbook helped me land a fantastic new job.” Gillian Kabe, Nedbank Private Wealth
Ron Hyams has helped hundreds of people transition to new jobs. He believes the most important ingredient in getting a job is to clarify your personal brand, your strengths and your ‘offer’. In his new book, How to Get the Job You Want, he shares how to accelerate the process of getting your perfect job (faster):
* Get your attitude right – turn crisis into opportunity.
* Conduct a career stock take – identify your skills and strengths.
* Envision your ideal job – know your preferences.
* Build your brand – clarify your unique value add.
* Create a compelling CV – your ‘Brand Me’ sales document.
* Craft a powerful LinkedIn profile – become social media savvy.
* Access the hidden job market – secrets of powerful networking.
* Use multiple approaches – think out of the box in your job search.
* Hone your interview skills – how to present your best self.
* Maintain momentum – professionalise the job of getting a job.
To make a powerful impression in an overcrowded job market, you need to stand out. This practical workbook will show you how to showcase your personal brand and get the job you’ve always wanted.
ABOUT THE AUTHORRon Hyams has 20 years international experience developing inspiring leaders and high performance teams. He obtained a master’s degree from both the University of Cambridge as well as Ashridge Management College (cum laude), and currently serves on the Faculty of Education at the University of Stellenbosch Business School. Ron delivers development programs for leaders at top South African corporates such as BP, Hatch, MacMillan, Shell, Thomson Reuters, Unilever and Woolworths.
Important E-Book Information
Important Information to Review Before Making This E-Book Purchase
E-books use the standard Adobe PDF file format or EPUB format. To view it, you need the Adobe Reader, which can be downloaded for free at Adobe.com or EPUB reader, which can be downloaded for free on a Google search.
E-books and other downloadable products are non-returnable and non-refundable.
Usage Terms for Knowledge Resources/Knowres Publishing E-Books and Other Downloadable Products
By purchasing an e-book or other downloadable products from the Knowledge Resources website, you agree to abide by the following usage terms and restrictions that allow Knowledge Resources/Knowres Publishing to protect the copyrights of its products:
1. Upon purchase of an e-book or other product, you must download the file immediately of the date of purchase.
2. You may print copies of the e-book or other downloadable product for your personal use only. You may not lend, sell or otherwise transfer any hard copy to another user.
3. You may copy/paste up to 10 pages for your personal use only. You may not copy/paste any diagrams, figures, or artwork.
4. Except as permitted above, you may not copy the file or any part of the file for any purpose, including to move the file to a different computer or to lend, sell or otherwise transfer the e-book or other downloadable product to another user.
If you have any questions about these restrictions, you may contact Knowres Publsihing at 011 706 6009 (8 a.m. - 4 p.m).