|Shopping cart is empty.|
|This catalog has no sub-catalogs.|
GENDER EQUALITY at Work: Some are more equal than others (PDF E-book)
by Dr Nitasha Ramparsad
Publishing Date: September 2019
SELECT VERSION BELOW (Print | E-Book ...)
Gender Equality at Work is a practical, easy-to-implement guide for HR practitioners on how to use gender mainstreaming as a strategy to address gender equality in the workplace.
Gender Equality at Work will show you how to circumvent many of the barriers to implementing gender mainstreaming. You’ll also learn how to create a more enabling environment at work for gender equality initiatives, as well as how to:
* Get senior management buy-in
* Implement company gender policies and practical corporate guidelines
* Develop a gender equality action plan
* Operationalise gender equality
* Implement sustainable gender equality campaigns
* And more!
Not only will Gender Equality at Work give you an in-depth account of the current status quo of women, both locally and globally, but you’ll have access to a host of case studies highlighting the successes and failures of gender equality initiatives across the globe.This is an essential handbook for any executive who wants to change the gender equality initiatives in their organisation. Unlock practical, easy-to-implement solutions to address gender equality in the workplace.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Dr Nitasha Ramparsad is the Director for Leadership Support at the National School of Government. Nitasha has been published extensively in international, peer-reviewed journals and is frequently invited to speak at conferences on her expertise. She was recently nominated for the Gender Mainstreaming Awards 2019 in the category Positive Role Model. She holds a PhD in Political Science from the University of the Witwatersrand.
Important E-Book Information
Important Information to Review Before Making This E-Book Purchase
E-books use the standard Adobe PDF file format or EPUB format. To view it, you need the Adobe Reader, which can be downloaded for free at Adobe.com or EPUB reader, which can be downloaded for free on a Google search.
E-books and other downloadable products are non-returnable and non-refundable.
Usage Terms for Knowledge Resources/Knowres Publishing E-Books and Other Downloadable Products
By purchasing an e-book or other downloadable products from the Knowledge Resources website, you agree to abide by the following usage terms and restrictions that allow Knowledge Resources/Knowres Publishing to protect the copyrights of its products:
1. Upon purchase of an e-book or other product, you must download the file immediately of the date of purchase.
2. You may print copies of the e-book or other downloadable product for your personal use only. You may not lend, sell or otherwise transfer any hard copy to another user.
3. You may copy/paste up to 10 pages for your personal use only. You may not copy/paste any diagrams, figures, or artwork.
4. Except as permitted above, you may not copy the file or any part of the file for any purpose, including to move the file to a different computer or to lend, sell or otherwise transfer the e-book or other downloadable product to another user.
If you have any questions about these restrictions, you may contact Knowres Publsihing at 011 706 6009 (8 a.m. - 4 p.m).