|Shopping cart is empty.|
|This catalog has no sub-catalogs.|
Employee Assistance Programmes: A Guide for the SA Practitioner (PDF E-book)
Nico Martins & Ophillia Ledimo
Publishing Date: March 2018
SELECT VERSION BELOW (Print | E-Book ...)
While Employee Assistance Programmes (EAPs) have grown tremendously in organisations across the world, many EAP practitioners are not prepared for the changing challenges of the role.
With employees experiencing more stress than ever before, they increasingly need assistance in the following areas:• Mental health,
• Financial wellbeing,
• Debt relief,
• Work life balance,
• Substance abuse,
• Emotional well-being,
• Preparing for retirement,
• Grief counseling,
• And more.
To rise to the challenges of the changing needs of the employee, EAP practitioners need to grow their skills in essential areas such: Counseling, coaching, therapy, trauma briefings, crises management and life skills development.This is the first South African book to focus specifically on the development of EAP practitioners. It provides practical guidelines to develop and implement EAP programmes, including how to conduct a needs analyses, data collection and analyses, and impact assessments. It also offers EAP practitioners an ethical framework against which to practice their profession.
ABOUT THE AUTHORS
Prof Nico Martins is presently with the Department of Industrial Psychology at the University of South Africa (Unisa, since 1995) and specialises in the field of organisational psychology. His fields of expertise are organisational development and change.
Prof Ophillia Ledimo is full professor and chair with the Department of IOP at the University of South Africa (UNISA). She holds a Doctorate in Industrial and Organisational Psychology.
Important E-Book Information
Important Information to Review Before Making This E-Book Purchase
E-books use the standard Adobe PDF file format or EPUB format. To view it, you need the Adobe Reader, which can be downloaded for free at Adobe.com or EPUB reader, which can be downloaded for free on a Google search.
E-books and other downloadable products are non-returnable and non-refundable.
Usage Terms for Knowledge Resources/Knowres Publishing E-Books and Other Downloadable Products
By purchasing an e-book or other downloadable products from the Knowledge Resources website, you agree to abide by the following usage terms and restrictions that allow Knowledge Resources/Knowres Publishing to protect the copyrights of its products:
1. Upon purchase of an e-book or other product, you must download the file immediately of the date of purchase.
2. You may print copies of the e-book or other downloadable product for your personal use only. You may not lend, sell or otherwise transfer any hard copy to another user.
3. You may copy/paste up to 10 pages for your personal use only. You may not copy/paste any diagrams, figures, or artwork.
4. Except as permitted above, you may not copy the file or any part of the file for any purpose, including to move the file to a different computer or to lend, sell or otherwise transfer the e-book or other downloadable product to another user.
If you have any questions about these restrictions, you may contact Knowres Publsihing at 011 706 6009 (8 a.m. - 4 p.m).