|Shopping cart is empty.|
|This catalog has no sub-catalogs.|
This product has no related products.
National Diversity, Inclusion and Transformation Survey (PDF E-book)
SELECT VERSION BELOW (Print | E-Book ...)
Globally and locally, there has been a positive shift in the past 20 years in how companies approach diversity, inclusion and transformation. Gradually, organisations have moved away from looking at diversity simply as something to be managed, to recognising the importance of creating an inclusive environment in which diversity can be fully maximised.
Where many research studies have proven the value of diversity for organisations, few can achieve the maximum advantage of diversity or create genuinely inclusive working environments. This is particularly pertinent in the South African context, where the diversity of the South African workforce is coupled with a complex and troubled history. This presents a challenging task for SA companies, as well as an important opportunity for the country and for business.
Despite this, there has been little in-depth research into people’s experiences of transformation in the local corporate environment. It is for this reason that Knowledge Resources and Mandate Molefi HR Consultants partnered to conduct a national survey into people’s perceptions and experiences of transformation, diversity and inclusion in South African organisations. Responses were received from a diverse range of industries and sectors across the country, from organisations representing over 466,000 employees.
The aim of the survey was to gather “on-the-ground” data on people’s perceptions and experiences with diversity and inclusion in their organisations, to gain an understanding of the culture and climate behind employment equity statistics, and to gain insights into how people are experiencing transformation - how real or close it feels for them.
The survey was conducted by KR and Mandate Molefi HR Consultants. It covers:
The report also offers detailed recommendations:
• Methods for tackling obstacles to transformation
• Effective strategies for creating inclusive and diverse workforces
Important Information to Review Before Making This E-Book Purchase
E-books use the standard Adobe PDF file format or EPUB format. To view it, you need the Adobe Reader, which can be downloaded for free at Adobe.com or EPUB reader, which can be downloaded for free on a Google search.
E-books and other downloadable products are non-returnable and non-refundable.
Usage Terms for Knowledge Resources/Knowres Publishing E-Books and Other Downloadable Products
By purchasing an e-book or other downloadable products from the Knowledge Resources website, you agree to abide by the following usage terms and restrictions that allow Knowledge Resources/Knowres Publishing to protect the copyrights of its products:
1. Upon purchase of an e-book or other product, you must download the file immediately of the date of purchase.
2. You may print copies of the e-book or other downloadable product for your personal use only. You may not lend, sell or otherwise transfer any hard copy to another user.
3. You may copy/paste up to 10 pages for your personal use only. You may not copy/paste any diagrams, figures, or artwork.
4. Except as permitted above, you may not copy the file or any part of the file for any purpose, including to move the file to a different computer or to lend, sell or otherwise transfer the e-book or other downloadable product to another user.
If you have any questions about these restrictions, you may contact Knowres Publsihing at 011 706 6009 (8 a.m. - 4 p.m).