|Shopping cart is empty.|
|This catalog has no sub-catalogs.|
Conquering Communication in Organisations: The Digital Way (PDF E-BOOK)
by Marion Scher
Publishing Date: September 2018
SELECT VERSION BELOW (Print | E-Book ...)
The world of communication has literally been tipped on its head over the last few years. The reason, quite simply, is one word – digitalisation. People’s reading habits have drastically changed, and now consist of flipping from web page to web page, Facebook post to news site, spending an average of around six seconds at each destination. This means that if your communication, including emails, doesn’t grab them immediately, the chances of them reading it all the way through are very small. In addition, visuals are becoming increasingly important, whether infographic, video, animation or whatever means you can use to grab someone’s attention for a minute or two.
- Social Media: Using social media for internal comms and the importance of social media security.
In addition, Conquering Communications in Organisations, will help you hone your writing for a digital age. You’ll learn how to do away with pompous, cliched and complicated writing, to present your thoughts in a clear and concise manner that engages the modern reader.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Award winning journalist and author, Marion Scher is one of South Africa’s top freelance journalists, media consultants and trainers. Having worked in all three forms of media – radio, television and print, including online – Marion consults and trains for many of South Africa’s leading corporates and government departments as well as media houses. Successful communication is her passion and as she says: “No passion, no point.”
Important E-Book Information
Important Information to Review Before Making This E-Book Purchase
E-books use the standard Adobe PDF file format or EPUB format. To view it, you need the Adobe Reader, which can be downloaded for free at Adobe.com or EPUB reader, which can be downloaded for free on a Google search.
E-books and other downloadable products are non-returnable and non-refundable.
Usage Terms for Knowledge Resources/Knowres Publishing E-Books and Other Downloadable Products
By purchasing an e-book or other downloadable products from the Knowledge Resources website, you agree to abide by the following usage terms and restrictions that allow Knowledge Resources/Knowres Publishing to protect the copyrights of its products:
1. Upon purchase of an e-book or other product, you must download the file immediately of the date of purchase.
2. You may print copies of the e-book or other downloadable product for your personal use only. You may not lend, sell or otherwise transfer any hard copy to another user.
3. You may copy/paste up to 10 pages for your personal use only. You may not copy/paste any diagrams, figures, or artwork.
4. Except as permitted above, you may not copy the file or any part of the file for any purpose, including to move the file to a different computer or to lend, sell or otherwise transfer the e-book or other downloadable product to another user.
If you have any questions about these restrictions, you may contact Knowres Publsihing at 011 706 6009011 706 6009 (8 a.m. - 4 p.m).