|Shopping cart is empty.|
|This catalog has no sub-catalogs.|
Agile People: A Radical Approach for HR & Managers (That Leads to Motivated Employees) (PDF - EBOOK)
by Pia-Maria Thoren
Publishing Date: October 2017
SELECT VERSION BELOW (Print | E-Book ...)
Corporate cultures, global mindsets, and employee priorities are changing, which means management and human resources departments must also evolve. To ensure teams are well crafted, motivated, and successful, managers and HR professionals must step outside their comfort zone and adapt to younger, newer ways of thinking—they must become Agile.
In Agile People, management consultant Pia-Maria Thoren outlines how managers, human resources professionals, company decision-makers, and employees can adopt the flexible, fluid, customer-focused mindset of modern tech companies to inspire their workers and strengthen their organisations. This essential handbook explains both the theories and practical applications behind the Agile framework, showing how companies can do the following:• Give management and HR the changed mindset and the tools to facilitate employee drive and performance
• Empower employees to become motivated stakeholders
• Adopt hiring practices that value attitude, behavior, and competence
• Create a passionate, loyal, and accomplished workforce
No matter the size of a company, it can benefit from an Agile mindset and launch into a future filled with successful leadership and motivated employees.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Pia-Maria Thoren is the Inspiration Director at GreenBullet, an Agile consulting company in Stockholm, and is the founder of Agile People, a movement that started in Sweden in 2013. She specializes in Agile HR, Agile Leadership, and Motivation. As a people-management consultant for some of Sweden’s largest international companies, she is a devoted change agent with an enterprise perspective who works to create organizations where people perform better, feel engaged, deliver customer value, and have fun—all at the same time.
Important E-Book Information
Important Information to Review Before Making This E-Book Purchase
E-books use the standard Adobe PDF file format or EPUB format. To view it, you need the Adobe Reader, which can be downloaded for free at Adobe.com or EPUB reader, which can be downloaded for free on a Google search.
E-books and other downloadable products are non-returnable and non-refundable.
Usage Terms for Knowledge Resources/Knowres Publishing E-Books and Other Downloadable Products
By purchasing an e-book or other downloadable products from the Knowledge Resources website, you agree to abide by the following usage terms and restrictions that allow Knowledge Resources/Knowres Publishing to protect the copyrights of its products:
1. Upon purchase of an e-book or other product, you must download the file immediately of the date of purchase.
2. You may print copies of the e-book or other downloadable product for your personal use only. You may not lend, sell or otherwise transfer any hard copy to another user.
3. You may copy/paste up to 10 pages for your personal use only. You may not copy/paste any diagrams, figures, or artwork.
4. Except as permitted above, you may not copy the file or any part of the file for any purpose, including to move the file to a different computer or to lend, sell or otherwise transfer the e-book or other downloadable product to another user.
If you have any questions about these restrictions, you may contact Knowres Publsihing at 011 706 6009 (8 a.m. - 4 p.m).