|Shopping cart is empty.|
|This catalog has no sub-catalogs.|
Human Capital and Labour Report - Malawi (PDF E-book)
Compiled by the KR Research team.
Publishing Date: 2015
SELECT VERSION BELOW (Print | E-Book ...)
KR’s HUMAN CAPITAL AND LABOUR RESEARCH provides in-depth and comprehensive data of the latest human capital and labour trends and developments in various African countries.
Each country report will provide you with a better understanding and knowledge of the context of human capital and labour in terms of:
- Labour market efficiencyIn addition, the research sets these developments in context and explains their significance. Data is benchmarked against South Africa and Nigeria to provide context and perspective. This enables you to make better strategic decisions for your organisation.
Our integrated country reports are a must to read if you want to analyse labour market trends and identify human capital business risks!
ESSENTIAL FOR A VARIETY OF PEOPLE AND ORGANISATIONS:
- HR and Talent Managers
THE DATA HAS BEEN COMPILED FROM A VARIETY OF CREDIBLE AND PUBLISHABLE SOURCES, INCLUDING:
- African Development BankHOW CAN YOU ACCESS THIS RESEARCH?
OPTION A: Subscribe to our digital platform
Included in your annual subscription:
OPTION B: Purchase a once-off country report
Included in your country report:
Important E-Book Information
Important Information to Review Before Making This E-Book Purchase
E-books use the standard Adobe PDF file format or EPUB format. To view it, you need the Adobe Reader, which can be downloaded for free at Adobe.com or EPUB reader, which can be downloaded for free on a Google search.
E-books and other downloadable products are non-returnable and non-refundable.
Usage Terms for Knowledge Resources/Knowres Publishing E-Books and Other Downloadable Products
By purchasing an e-book or other downloadable products from the Knowledge Resources website, you agree to abide by the following usage terms and restrictions that allow Knowledge Resources/Knowres Publishing to protect the copyrights of its products:
1. Upon purchase of an e-book or other product, you must download the file immediately of the date of purchase.
2. You may print copies of the e-book or other downloadable product for your personal use only. You may not lend, sell or otherwise transfer any hard copy to another user.
3. You may copy/paste up to 10 pages for your personal use only. You may not copy/paste any diagrams, figures, or artwork.
4. Except as permitted above, you may not copy the file or any part of the file for any purpose, including to move the file to a different computer or to lend, sell or otherwise transfer the e-book or other downloadable product to another user.
If you have any questions about these restrictions, you may contact Knowres Publishing at 011 706 6009011 706 6009 (8 a.m. - 4 p.m).