|Shopping cart is empty.|
|This catalog has no sub-catalogs.|
Reshaping Leadership DNA Field Guide
Dr Anton Verwey, Letitia van der Merwe & Francois du Plessis
Publishing Date: 2012
SELECT VERSION BELOW (Print | E-Book ...)
The book is divided into two sections:• Section 1 deals with defining and implementing leadership strategy in a practical manner;
• Section 2 which deals with the theory, is a summary of Reshaping leadership DNA.
Focus areas• The changing world of leadership
• Leadership as a strategic imperative
• Defining leadership strategy and brand
• Leadership capacity identification and capacity building
• A leadership governance framework
• Measuring benefit realization
• Future world of work
• The modern organization
• The organization of the future
Dr Anton Verwey is the Managing Director of Engage Leadership. In this capacity he focuses on leadership, executive assessment and development. He has extensive experience in the fields of business strategy, executive and leadership development, and talent management processes and systems.
Letitia van der Merwe specialises in leadership development and assessment, and is interested in the challenges associated with leadership transitioning.
Francois du Plessis is very experienced in a broad range of human capital, leadership assessment and organisational diagnostic interventions.