|Shopping cart is empty.|
|This catalog has no sub-catalogs.|
On the Rise: Africa's Talent Mobility in the 21st Century (PDF E-book)
KR Research Team
Publishing Date: October 2017
SELECT VERSION BELOW (Print | E-Book ...)
KR's new report on Talent Mobility in Africa is the first of its kind.
What you find in this report:
TRENDS IN GLOBAL MOBILITY
1. Migration and talent mobility
b) Employees demand greater mobility, companies embrace it
c) A new kind of mobility
d) The mobility debate: brain drain or brain circulation?
e) Importing talent to mitigate skills shortages
AFRICAN EMIGRATION PATTERNS
1. Growth of working-age populations
a) The most popular destinations5. Focus country emigration
a) Regional emigration trends
b) Top destination countries
EMIGRATION PATTERNS OF THE HIGHLY SKILLED1. Skilled migration
2. Country focus: Botswana, Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, South Africa, Zambia
a) Concentration of Africa’s highly skilled emigrants
SKILLS PROFILE AND IMMIGRANT POPULATIONS
1. Africa’s skills shortage
a) Country focus – Botswana
b) Country focus – Ghana
c) Country focus – Kenya
d) Country focus – Nigeria
e) Country focus – South Africa
f) Country focus – Zambia
2. A profile of immigrant populationsa) Work permits issued and characteristics of permit holders
ATTRACTING AND RETAINING TOP TALENT
1. Talent attraction and retention performance
2. Immigration regimes in:
e) South Africa
MANAGING AND COMPENSATING EXPATRIATES IN EMERGING MARKETS
1. Challenges of the assignment lifecyclea) Assignee selection
b) Pre-departure services
c) Ongoing assignment administration
2. Compensation modelsa) Taxation
b) Cost of living
3. Assignments in high risk locations
IMPLICATIONS AND INSIGHTS
1. Trends in global mobility
Important E-Book Information
Important Information to Review Before Making This E-Book Purchase
E-books use the standard Adobe PDF file format or EPUB format. To view it, you need the Adobe Reader, which can be downloaded for free at Adobe.comor EPUB reader, which can be downloaded for free on a Google search.
E-books and other downloadable products are non-returnable and non-refundable.
Usage Terms for Knowledge Resources/Knowres Publishing E-Books and Other Downloadable Products
By purchasing an e-book or other downloadable products from the Knowledge Resources website, you agree to abide by the following usage terms and restrictions that allow Knowledge Resources/Knowres Publishing to protect the copyrights of its products:
1. Upon purchase of an e-book or other product, you must download the file immediately of the date of purchase.
2. You may print copies of the e-book or other downloadable product for your personal use only. You may not lend, sell or otherwise transfer any hard copy to another user.
3. You may copy/paste up to 10 pages for your personal use only. You may not copy/paste any diagrams, figures, or artwork.
4. Except as permitted above, you may not copy the file or any part of the file for any purpose, including to move the file to a different computer or to lend, sell or otherwise transfer the e-book or other downloadable product to another user.
If you have any questions about these restrictions, you may contact Knowres Publsihing at 011 706 6009 (8 a.m. - 4 p.m).