KR's HUMAN CAPITAL AND LABOUR RESEARCH provides an in-depth and comprehensive overview of the latest human capital and labour trends and developments in Africa. Each country report provides the most up-to-date data available on the state of human capital in that country and each section includes implications, challenges and recommendations.
EACH COUNTRY REPORT DELIVERS:
THE COUNTRY PROFILE
- Brief historical and geo-political overview
- Business and cross cultural realities
BROAD ECONOMIC INDICATORS
- GDP and structure of the economy
- Competitiveness and ease doing business
- Largest companies, foreign investment, and foreign aid
EDUCATION AND SKILLS DEVELOPMENT
- Qualifications profile of the population and workforce
- National education and skills statistics unpacked
- Higher education – universities
- Training and skills development
- Quality of education system
- Population breakdown
- Standard of living and human development indicators compared to selected countries
- Poverty indicators and trends
- Structure and nature of healthcare
AN OVERVIEW OF THE LABOUR MARKET
- Economically active population
- Employment and unemployment trends
- Job creation strategies and programmes
- Expatriates, immigrants and diaspora
- Wage and salary trends
- Industrial relations
- Labour market efficiency
- Human resources profession
Each section includes implications, challenges and recommendations for HR professionals, talent and training managers, policy makers, researchers, investors, etc.
KR's HUMAN CAPITAL AND LABOUR RESEARCH provides an in-depth and comprehensive overview of the latest human capital and labour trends and developments in Africa. In addition, our HUMAN CAPITAL AND LABOUR RESEARCH set these developments in context and explain their significance.
Data is benchmarked against South Africa and Nigeria to provide context and perspective.